I was helping my dad get his boat ready for fishing opener and he showed me how to change the oil.
- Find the two screws on the side of the motor.
- Unscrew the top screw.
- Unscrew the bottom screw and stick the new oil tube into the bottom hole fast to prevent oil from spilling out of the bottom hole.
- Squeeze the tube until oil comes out of the top hole (water might come out first.)
- Take the new oil tube out of the bottom hole and screw in the bottom screw fast to prevent oil from spilling out of the bottom hole.
- Top off the oil through the top hole.
- Screw in the top screw.
- Clean up.