Lots of companies will recycle their old electronics for free
Friday, May 23, 2014
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Chinese companies usually use numbers for their url instead of letters because Chinese people can remember them easier
Monday, May 12, 2014
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
I was helping my dad get his boat ready for fishing opener and he showed me how to change the oil.
- Find the two screws on the side of the motor.
- Unscrew the top screw.
- Unscrew the bottom screw and stick the new oil tube into the bottom hole fast to prevent oil from spilling out of the bottom hole.
- Squeeze the tube until oil comes out of the top hole (water might come out first.)
- Take the new oil tube out of the bottom hole and screw in the bottom screw fast to prevent oil from spilling out of the bottom hole.
- Top off the oil through the top hole.
- Screw in the top screw.
- Clean up.